2009年4月24日星期五

SIS

Well I already have an SIS of my own...
Now the customer is asking me to add a few more fields to the
characteristics/key figues, and change the name of some of the field names.

I get the following error message:
You cannot add more characteristics or key figures to the reports because
they contain DATA

Hi, you can't change evaluation struckture from SAP name range, but u can change evaluation.if u want to change it pls copy from orginal to z*. or better query.
warm regards.

2 条评论:

  1. I don't understand it. What are you talking about?

    -Rolf

    回复删除
  2. Hi everyone, My name is Jennifer from New Jersey , I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 719 629 0982


    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    回复删除

博客归档